Saucepans at Dawn! Arnolds Keys staff to go head to head in cooking contest
- Credit: Archant
Two heads from the residential and land departments at Arnolds Keys sign up for a cook off challenge
It's residential versus land agency at Arnolds Keys as the two departments go head to head in a Ready Steady, Cook style contest. Putting their culinary skills to the test will be Martyn Baum, group residential manager at Arnolds Keys and Tom Corfield, agricultural associate in the cook-off at the Aylsham Show on Bank Holiday Monday, August 28.
Just like the popular TV show, the contestants, aided by Norfolk chef, Polly Guy, winner of Channel 4's Come Dine With Me, will have ingredients unveiled to them in front of a live audience with 45 minutes to cook up a meal.
Mr Baum said: 'I can honestly say I am not the chef in our house, but the event should be great fun and it is a super opportunity to explore the foodie delights that Norfolk has to offer.'
Mr Corfield said: 'I enjoy cooking, just not usually in front of an audience!'
You may also want to watch:
The contest takes place at 1.15pm in the cookery theatre marquee with a line up of local chefs demonstrating throughout the day.
For more information visit theaylshamshow.co.uk
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 King's Lynn man admits inciting children to engage in sex acts