Prime 15 bed city centre guest house for sale
- Credit: Christie & Co
A 15-bed city centre guest house, which used to be three large town houses, is up for sale for just shy of £1million.
The Marlborough Guest House, located on Stracey Road next to Norwich rail station has recently been refurbished and has come up for sale with Christie & Co.
The guest house has been in the Harvey family for over 40 years now, with current owners Robert and Maxine Harvey taking over in 2011.
The guest house has 15 letting rooms, the majority of which have en suite bathrooms.
There is an upgraded, self-contained three-bedroom property that features a large kitchen/lounge/diner, a separate lounge, utility room, pantry and office.
You may also want to watch:
The current owners Robert and Maxine Harvey said: “We will be sorry to leave the Marlborough, having owned the property as a family for so many years and after all of the time, effort and investment we’ve put in.
"However, our other interests are taking too much of our time and now is the right period in our lives to sell.”
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail