Rare opportunity to buy former school building near Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A former school building near Norwich is going up for auction, offering a rare opportunity to buy a unique building.
The old school room is located in Crostwick, situated between Norwich and Coltishall.
The brick and flint building is for sale by auction next month with Brown&Co at a guide price of £80,000 to £100,000
The Crostwick school room is located off North Walsham Road and Brown&Co said it could make for a "quirky" development opportunity.
Peter Hornor, auctioneer for Brown&Co, said: “The grounds are a major feature of the property which will be of great interest to buyers looking to acquire this opportunity.
"There is potential to obtain planning consent for change of use for residential purposes, subject to going through the process with Broadland Council.”
The online auction is scheduled for 11am on December 7 and ends at 11am on December 8.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'