See inside this £400,000 Norwich townhouse with river views
- Credit: Watsons
A four-bedroom townhouse overlooking a Norwich river has come up for sale with Watsons at a guide price of £400,000.
The property was constructed in 2001 as part of Old Laundry Court, a development of just 25 homes north west of the city centre, which enjoy private communal gardens and views over the River Wensum.
Selling agents Watsons say that the property, which is available with no onward chain, would make an "ideal family home or investment".
Inside, accommodation is arranged over three storeys and includes a shower room and utility room on the ground floor, plus a home office or potential fourth bedroom.
There is a bright and airy lounge/diner on the first floor, which features French doors leading on to a small balcony, and a well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
You may also want to watch:
On the top floor there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room and a separate dressing area, as well as two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there are two single garages, providing parking for up to two vehicles, and a paved courtyard that overlooks the river and riverside walks.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 3 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 4 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 5 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 8 Are you lost? Seal splashes its way to Norwich
- 9 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 10 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
There is also a well-kept communal garden, complete with a seating area for residents.
Old Laundry Court is situated just off Heigham Street, around 1.5 miles from the city centre, and is well-served by a good range of local amenities.
Contact Watsons for more information.
Old Laundry Court, Norwich
Guide price: £400,000
Watsons, 01603 950076, www.watsons-property.co.uk