TV’s Linda Barker to design new luxury lodges just given the go-ahead on Mundesley clifftop
TV celebrity Linda Barker is to design eight new holiday lodges just given planning permission.
TV's Linda Barker will be involved in designing the interiors of eight new luxury clifftop lodges just given planning permission to go ahead at Mundesley Holiday Village.
Timothy Hay, the owner of the park, said he was delighted with the planning decision and said renowned interior designer Linda Barker from BBC's Changing Rooms and a former contestant on ITV's I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, will be designing some of the lodges.
Mr Hay said: 'I am delighted with the progress we are making here at Mundesley Holiday Village, both in terms of the refurbishment of the accommodation from tired old chalets into superb new designer lodges, but also with the rental market. We were fully booked throughout the summer, and Hoseasons have done a fantastic job for us in renting the lodges and bungalows out.
You may also want to watch:
'The new lodges with hot tubs have been extremely popular.'
He added: 'Mundesley has one of the best beaches in the UK, and is going from strength to strength. The new spa and gym opens this month, which I am looking forward. Having someone of Linda Barker's calibre involved in the design of the lodges will see new concepts and bring in a wider audience to view our product.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
'Make no mistake, these lodges are five star accommodation.'
The committee's approval of the scheme came with the condition that the lodges are removed as soon as they come within 25m of the cliff edge, with monitoring to begin when the cliff line reaches 35m away.
The Mundesley Holiday Village is open 12 months a year, offering full 24 hour security, and an on-site warden. There are homes to buy or rent with a 10 year buy back guarantee. So, if you wish to sell your holiday home within 10 years from purchase date the park will guarantee your purchase price (terms and conditions apply). There is no stamp duty on lodges and bungalows and a low annual site fee.
Fore more information, you can contact Mundesley Holiday Village on 01263 726835 www.mundesleyholidayvillage.co.uk