Property spotlight: See inside cottage with sea views on sale for £475,000
- Credit: Coast and Country
A cottage in Mundesley with a kitchen designed like a boat cabin is on the market for £475,000.
The cottage, in Sea View Road, has a front porch which leads to a study room with an original fireplace. The ground floor also contains a sitting room with a wood burner, a large bay window, and French doors to the garden.
There is also a dining room which has sea views, a shower room, and a kitchen and breakfast room. The kitchen is designed to reflect the interior of a boat cabin.
The first floor contains four bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a sea view which can be seen from the window seat.
The garden is tiered and has a raised decking area. The back of the garden, which is currently being used to grow vegetables, has natural hedging and a view of the sea.
There is also an array of outbuildings, including a 22-foot workshop.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
Sea View Road, Mundesley
Guide Price: £475,000
Coast and Country, 01263 800474, www.coastandcountryea.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.