Norfolk Broads home with bedroom balcony and river views is for sale
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A two-bedroom home occupying a "fantastic" position in Horning, in the Norfolk Broads, has come up for sale at a guide price of £400,000 – complete with amazing river views.
Selling agents Minors & Brady say that the property, which is for sale with no onward chain, also offers the opportunity for future development, as the existing floors could be reconfigured to create more space.
Accommodation currently includes an entrance hall and L-shaped lounge and diner, which looks out over the village green and has patio doors to a courtyard garden.
The kitchen is modern and well-fitted and includes wall and base units, matching work surfaces and built-in appliances, such as a range-style cooker, dishwasher, fridge and wine cooler.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and is a large double. It has plenty of built-in wardrobe space as well as patio doors that lead outside and on to the south-facing balcony, which takes in amazing views over the village green and the nearby river.
There is also a study on this floor, which could be converted into a small single bedroom, if required, as well as a family bathroom with a panelled bath and a separate walk-in shower cubicle.
The second bedroom is also a good-sized double and has plenty of storage space as well as access to a small cloakroom.
Outside, the property has a low maintenance courtyard garden and well-stocked flower beds to the front.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
For more information, contact Minors & Brady.
Lower Street, Horning
Guide price: £400,000
Minors & Brady, 01603 950174, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.