Huge equestrian home set in 20 acres is for sale for £1.45m
- Credit: ECR Properties
A large equestrian property set in 20 acres, which also borders Thetford Forest, has come up for sale for £1.45m.
Heath Farm in Stow Bedon, Norfolk, is for sale with ECR Properties and includes extensive equestrian facilities, as well as a spacious farmhouse with separate office and a swimming pool.
It is located at the end of a long drive and sits adjacent to Thetford Forest - which offers miles of tracks for walking, riding, carriage driving, running and other outdoor pursuits - with no close neighbours but plenty of wildlife.
The property, which is unlisted, was once a four-bedroom farmhouse, but the current owners have refurbished it to create two very large en suite double bedrooms, as well as an entrance lobby, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, garden room, utility space and boot room.
It also includes an attached two-bedroom annexe, complete with kitchen, sitting/dining room and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, its extensive equestrian facilities include 25 courtyard stables, a sand school, horse walker, lunging ring and large barn, as well as 11 paddocks, three double field shelters and two mobile homes.
Planning permission has previously been granted to construct further ancillary accommodation, though this has now lapsed, and a large agricultural barn could offer potential as a small indoor school, subject to planning.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
It's a great opportunity for an equestrian enthusiast and in a really unique location.
Contact ECR Properties for more information.
Breckles Heath, Stow Bedon
ECR Properties, 01449 711727, www.ecrproperties.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.