See inside this award-winning home on sale for almost £2million
- Credit: Archant
Nestled in a secluded setting, unique Hall Farm Lodge is on the market at a guide price of £1,995,000.
Hall Farm Lodge is a unique come which comes with an annexe and is nestled in a secluded setting near Burnham Market.
The property is currently on the market with Bedfords at a guide price of £1,995,000 and despite dating back to 2011, it has been built using exquisite local materials, including coursed chalk and flint, which give it a much older external appearance. It has been beautifully designed to blend in with its natural setting and offers impressive and contemporary interiors – all of which have led to the property being recognised with a Mayor's Design Award.
The ground floor of the main house includes stunning, open-plan living space, complete with features such as a central circular chimney with wood-burning stove, a galleried study area with glass balustrades and a sitting room with bi-folding doors along two walls. There are also wood-burners set into fireplaces in both the dining room and the sitting room.
Additional bi-folding doors from the kitchen breakfast room, family room and dining room can be pulled right back on to a sheltered, south-westerly courtyard area.
The kitchen, which was designed and hand-built by Kitchens Etc features marble and slate work surfaces, a central island and appliances such as a triple-oven range, an American-style fridge, two wine fridges, combination oven and two dishwashers.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs in the main house, there are four double bedrooms, each with an en suite bath or shower room.
The master has double aspect windows, which include bi-folding doors on to a Juliet balcony and a sumptuous bathroom with an over-sized shower as well as a slipper bath.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
The annexe is separate from the main house and is self-contained: it has an open-plan kitchen and living area, together with a bedroom with en suite shower room.
Leafy gardens lie to the south and west of the property, which also offers an outbuilding and separate garage or gardening store attached to the main annexe.
For more information about Hall Farm Lodge, contact Bedfords on 01328 730500.