Seafront hotel in Great Yarmouth on the market for £550k
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A hotel in Great Yarmouth, with sea views and 16 bedrooms, is on the market for £550,000.
Located in a "prime location" next to The Waterways in North Drive, Gable End Hotel has four bedrooms overlooking the beach and backs onto Beaconsfield park.
On the ground floor there is a lounge bar, which overlooks the sea, as well as a sitting room, a large dining room and an equipped commercial kitchen.
There are 16 bedrooms in the hotel spaced across three floors - with a mix of doubles and singles, most of which have en suites.
There is a veranda on the first floor with what listing agent Minors and Brady described as "beautiful sea views".
Included in the owner's accommodation at the rear of the hotel is an office, living room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is being sold fully furnished and all current bookings will be transferred to the new owners.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK
North Drive, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price: £550,000
Minors and Brady, 01493 806188, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk