Property spotlight: Refurbished two-bed cottage in quiet village for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
This two-bed cottage in a quiet west Norfolk village is on the market for £400,000.
The front of Brookland Cottage has a traditional cottage look but the inside benefits from modern decor having been recently fully refurbished.
The semi-detached house is entered into the sitting room, with exposed brick and wooden beams as well as a log burner.
At the back of the house is an extension containing the kitchen and dining room, with a vaulted ceiling, large windows and sliding glass doors to the garden.
The ground floor also has a workshop or garage for storage and a toilet.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, one with an en suite. Each has views over the village green.
The low-maintenance garden has a patio and a summer house, as well as views of the village church.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 4 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 5 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 8 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 9 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 10 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
Brookland Cottage is in Great Massingham, a rural village about nine miles north of Swaffham and southwest of Fakenham.
Station Road, Great Massingham
Guide price: £400,000
Sowerbys, 01553 766741, www.sowerbys.com