Property spotlight: See inside unique seaside five-bed on sale for £450,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady Caister
A unique five-bed property in Gorleston, with sea views and an annex, is on the market for £450,000.
Located on the end of a row of terrace houses, this property has a black and white exterior and a unique look.
The house is entered via the large lounge which has French doors to the garden.
Also on the ground floor is the kitchen and diner, a back lobby and two storage cupboards.
The first floor contains the family bathroom and four of the five bedrooms, two of which have access to the rear west-facing sun terrace.
The second floor contains a shower room and the principal bedroom which has a large dressing room and eaves storage as well as sea views.
The self-contained annex contains a lounge, a dining area and a kitchen on the ground floor, and a bedroom and shower room on the first floor.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
To the rear of the property there is decking with a seating area, a sun trap, storage shed, and access to the annex.
The garden leads to the driveway with room for two vehicles.
Located in Gorleston, this property is just a five-minute walk from sandy beaches and is within reach of all the local amenities.
Cliff Hill, Gorleston
Guide Price: £450,000
Minors and Brady Caister, 01493 806188, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.