Bake Off winner to cook most popular recipes at housing event
- Credit: Archant
A former Great British Bake Off winner will be cooking some of her favourite recipes at a show home in Holt.
Frances Quinn, who won the fourth series of the popular baking competition in 2013, will be giving a live cooking demonstration at Lovell's Foxglove show home in Holt.
She will be taking to the kitchen to cook her Bourbon Brick Brownies, Honey Bee Bites and Coffee Shot Cup Cakes, which are all featured in her new cook book.
Natasha Baring, field sales manager for Lovell, said: "We're delighted to welcome Frances Quinn to our Heath Farm development in Holt and I'm personally very excited to try all the tasty bakes that she'll be demonstrating in our showhome kitchen. "
The event will take place on Saturday, September 14, between 12pm to 3pm at the Heath Farm development site.
You may also want to watch:
For further information call 01263 223 497.
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 Water outages hit homes across city
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks