See inside this Victorian former station master’s house for £425,000
Buy this former station master's Victorian four bedroom home in the pretty, historic Norfolk village of Worstead.
The property on Station Road offers outstanding country views, two receptions, a lounge with French doors facing onto the south facing patio. a kitchen and utility.
Outside is well maintained lawned garden.
You may also want to watch:
The house was once the home of station master Frederick William Avery who died in 1908.
As the name suggests, the property is located close to the railway station in Worstead which provides access to the Bittern Line which runs to North Walsham, Cromer, Sheringham and Norwich.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
The property is being marketed by Arnolds Keys.