Former seaside B&B up for sale in north Norfolk for £475k
- Credit: William H Brown
This beachside property in one of Norfolk's favourite seaside towns is on the market for £475,000.
Situated on New Street in Cromer, this compact historic six-bedroom four-storey townhouse is mere minutes from the shore.
Previously run as a successful bed and breakfast, estate agent William H Brown called this property "charming" with tons of character.
The wood on the outside of the property has been painted a pretty sage.
The front door opens to the entrance hall, which has access to the living room and kitchen diner. It also leads to the cellar.
You may also want to watch:
The living room features a fireplace, as well as storage and shelving, it has ornate coving and opens to the kitchen.
The kitchen has stone flooring, a breakfast bar, and opens onto the rear courtyard.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
The cellar has a second reception room, with exposed brick and a fireplace. The cellar also contains a toilet.
The first floor contains two bedrooms, both with en-suites, as well as an airing cupboard.
Bedroom two is the larger, with a bay window and fireplace, and en-suite with a bath. All bedrooms are doubles.
The second floor also contains two bedrooms, also with en-suites including baths.
Bedroom three is the larger, again with a bay window and fireplace.
The third floor contains a shared bathroom and the final two bedrooms. This floor has partially vaulted ceilings.
Bedroom five is slightly larger and featured a skylight and fireplace.
To the rear of the property is a small covered patio area, with gated access.
The property is located in central Cromer, one of Norfolk's most popular seaside towns, and is on its busiest street.
Located next to the Wellington Pub, this property practically has the pier on its doorstep.
New Street, Cromer
Guide Price: £475,000
William H Brown, 01263 513764, www.williamhbrown.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.