Three Georgian style homes up for sale from £675,000 in Attleborough
Imagine a Georgian house with all its symmetry and feeling of grandeur, yet with ultra modern features too such as solar panels, bi-fold doors and insulated sash windows?
You may also want to watch:
Three such homes, built in the Georgian style but with the features you'd expect of a new home, are up for sale on Chestnut Drive in Attleborough for between £675,000-£695,000.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
The homes offer:
*Four double bedrooms and two en-suites
*Stunning bespoke kitchens with dual aspect
*Bi-fold doors in the living room and dining room
*Generous loft space with skylights
*A computer room, guest cloakroom and utility
*Underfloor heating (to the ground floor) and a water
*Double garage with electric door
*'A' rated sash windows
*2kw solar PV panels
You can contact William H Brown on 01953 452990 or visit www.williamhbrown.co.uk