Bungalow in middle of 'paradise' setting for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A dilapidated bungalow literally in the middle of nowhere, but close to one of Norfolk's property hotspots, is for sale for £695,000.
The detached single storey home needing full renovation or prime for demolition is in a plot of just under an acre in countryside near to Burnham Market, with no other houses nearby.
Agents state it is a rare chance to buy a plot for a new build.
Spencer Cushing, Sowerbys, said: "The property is a two/three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a plot measuring approximately 0.95 acres and would offer the potential to be renovated, extended, or possibly being replaced by a new property, subject to the appropriate planning permissions being granted.
"It should be noted that the property has just received a positive pre-planning application to remove the existing building and replace it with a 4,500sqft new home."
You may also want to watch:
The bungalow, for sale with no onward chain, currently offers an entrance hall, two/three bedrooms, one/two reception rooms, a bathroom, kitchen and entrance porch.
Outside is a long gravel driveway leading to the property, where there is a detached garage with a parking area to the front, and enclosed gardens leading to a gated paddock/field.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains