Norwich building plot with 'Premier League address' for sale at auction
- Credit: Brown & Co
A site on Norwich’s Carrow Road with planning permission for a three-storey house is coming up for sale by online auction with Brown & Co.
The plot in Clarence Harbour Court on Carrow Road - which is close to the city’s football ground and Norwich Railway Station - is for sale at a guide price of £80,000-£100,000 with Brown & Co.
Planning consent was granted by Norwich City Council for the construction of one dwelling with spacious accommodation arranged over three levels.
Trevor Blythe, auction manager at Brown & Co, said: “It’s on Carrow Road so you could say it has a ‘Premier League’ address.”
Bidding is scheduled to start on September 28 from midday and scheduled to end on September 29, also at midday.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Trevor Blythe at Brown & Co on 01603 629871.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub