See inside historic Norwich house on the market for £850,000
- Credit: Savills
A grade II listed house with period features has come on the market in Norwich.
The property, which is located in the NR1 postcode of Bracondale, was built around 1840.
It was originally built as one double-fronted house but is now one of two separate modernised properties.
The listing states that "great care and attention" has been taken to retain or reinstate original features wherever possible and these have been combined with modern fixtures and fittings.
There is a cellar and three further floors above ground.
You may also want to watch:
The ground floor is made up of an entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, utility room, cloakroom, breakfast area and kitchen.
The first floor houses the master bedroom, which has a dressing room and bathroom, and a further bedroom and bathroom.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
The second floor consists of bedroom three and four and another bathroom.
Outside is a courtyard style garden and permit parking is available.
The tenure is free hold and the guide price is £850,000.
For more information call Savills on 01603 950239.