Apartment for sale for £160,000 in converted Victorian warehouse
- Credit: Minors & Brady
A top floor home believed to be connected to a pub in a historic street in Norfolk is for sale.
The apartment with panoramic views across Fakenham is for sale in one of the town's oldest streets.
The home is in a large converted Grade II listed three storey brick building in Tunn Street dating to the 1850s believed to be connected with a former pub on the corner, called the Three Tuns.
The recently renovated apartment has exposed brick, feature fireplaces and large windows.
Inside is a modern kitchen with an open plan dining area, a large lounge, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, there is no parking or a garden but free car spaces are available nearby.
The property is at the north end of Tunn Street, near the former pub, which has also been converted into apartments.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone