A149 at North Walsham to close for repairs
Repair work will begin on Sunday February 6 to resurface the A149 Cromer Road at North Walsham.
The works will extend from 50 metres west of the B1145 Greens Road to around 30 metres east of Kingsway.
The road will be closed for the entire day but the work will finish and the road will be reopened by Monday.
A fully signed diversion will be in place during the closure via Aylsham Road, Mundesley Road and the B1145 North Walsham Bypass.
There will also be access to homes and businesses within the works, although Norfolk County Council warns that there will be some disruption and apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
You may also want to watch:
The work which will cost �50,000 and is due to be carried out by the council's environment, transport and development partnership.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace