10 images that prove Thorpe St Andrew is a great place to live
- Credit: citizenside.com
Last week The Sunday Times published their guide to the best places to live in the UK, and Thorpe St Andrew was named as one of the top towns in the East of England. Here are 10 images that show why Thorpe St Andrew well and truly deserved its place on the list.
1. It looks charming come rain or shine.
2. There's a very tranquil atmosphere about the place.
3. You'd easily forget you were in the suburbs with views like this.
4. There's plenty to do
You may also want to watch:
5. And plenty to see
6. You'll never be lonely with all of these swans around.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
7. There are some interesting methods of transport at your disposal
8. And some incredibly picturesque walks to be taken
9. You could lose yourself in nature for a little while.
10. Are there actually any downsides to living here?
• Do you live in Thorpe St Andrew? Let us know your favourite thing about the town in the comments below.