Krispy Kreme reveals new Norwich store will open next month
- Credit: PA
Popular doughnut chain Krispy Kreme have announced that their first Norwich outlet will be opening in Chapelfield Shopping Centre on Friday, September 2.
For years Norfolk-based Krispy Kreme lovers have had to head to Cambridge to get their hands on their favourite sweet treat, but today the American company have confirmed that their first Norwich store will be opening its doors to doughnut fans at 10am on Friday, September 2.
The new Chapelfield shopping centre outlet will offer the chain's signature glazed doughnut, as well as 15 other varieties such as Strawberries & Kreme and Chocolate Dreamcake.
In June Judith Denby, chief marketing officer at Krispy Kreme, said of the new Norwich store: 'We are extremely excited to be bringing the joy of Krispy Kreme to Norwich later this summer and can't wait to welcome in busy shoppers to grab their dozens.'
In the run up to the September opening Krispy Kreme will be handing out hundreds of free doughnuts in the city.
The opening of the store follows the news that Five Guys and Bryon Hamburgers are also planning to open their first restaurants in the city, as well as Caffe Nero opening a second branch in Chapelfield.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 7 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 8 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 9 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Taxi driver hopes to be named Miss Voluptuous UK