Jobs: Center Parcs holding recruitment days in Thetford next week for their Elveden village
- Credit: Archant
Center Parcs are holding two recruitment days in Thetford next week as they try to fill vacancies at their Elveden Village.
The first will be held at the Carnegie Rooms on February 23 and the second one will be at The Bell Hotel on March 1, both running from 10am-7pm.
Staff from Center Parcs will be on hand to talk you about the roles on offer which include housekeeping and leisure opportunities.
It is the first time the recruitment days will be held away from the village and Nicki Orchard, Deputy HR Manager, hopes it means more people will attend.
'We usually hold recruitment days at the village as it is an attractive environment and really sells it,' she said. 'But this time we are holding it in Thetford as it is more accessible for people and if it is successful we may hold other days in different towns.'
You may also want to watch:
There will the opportunity for people to fill in applications on the day for various roles and the chance to have an interview for a job at Center Parcs. If successful they will then be invited for a trial session at Elveden.
Ms Orchard said: 'If a candidate demonstrates they fit the six key believes of Center Parcs we invite them to a try before they buy session where they shadow the job they have applied for. It gives them a chance to see what it is like and the managers to see them in a work environment.'
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
A third of the staff at the Elevden village work in housekeeping and they are looking for 80 more people to join the team with transport provided for workers from towns in the region for this role. There are also 20-25 vacancies in the food and beverage team at the village.
•If you can't attend the recruitment days then call 01842 894804 for more information about the roles on offer.