Jobs: Center Parcs holding recruitment days in Thetford next week for their Elveden village
- Credit: Archant
Center Parcs are holding two recruitment days in Thetford next week as they try to fill vacancies at their Elveden Village.
The first will be held at the Carnegie Rooms on February 23 and the second one will be at The Bell Hotel on March 1, both running from 10am-7pm.
Staff from Center Parcs will be on hand to talk you about the roles on offer which include housekeeping and leisure opportunities.
It is the first time the recruitment days will be held away from the village and Nicki Orchard, Deputy HR Manager, hopes it means more people will attend.
'We usually hold recruitment days at the village as it is an attractive environment and really sells it,' she said. 'But this time we are holding it in Thetford as it is more accessible for people and if it is successful we may hold other days in different towns.'
There will the opportunity for people to fill in applications on the day for various roles and the chance to have an interview for a job at Center Parcs. If successful they will then be invited for a trial session at Elveden.
Ms Orchard said: 'If a candidate demonstrates they fit the six key believes of Center Parcs we invite them to a try before they buy session where they shadow the job they have applied for. It gives them a chance to see what it is like and the managers to see them in a work environment.'
- 1 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 3 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 6 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 7 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
- 8 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 9 See inside 'characterful' townhouse with rural views on sale for £550k
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
A third of the staff at the Elevden village work in housekeeping and they are looking for 80 more people to join the team with transport provided for workers from towns in the region for this role. There are also 20-25 vacancies in the food and beverage team at the village.
•If you can't attend the recruitment days then call 01842 894804 for more information about the roles on offer.