Here’s your chance to work at Holkham Hall
- Credit: Martin Sizeland
A range of job vacancies are currently available at Holkham Hall.
Holkham is a modern and thriving 25,000 acre agricultural estate with an annual turnover of £27m.
At the height of its visitor season, the estate employs around 250 people to work across a range of different roles, including tourism and leisure, agriculture and property.
Positions available include Hall Stewards, Security Staff, Event Staff, Catering Assistants, Bar and Restaurant Assistants, Housekeepers, Car Park Attendants and Visitor Services Assistants.
A recruitment open day will be taking place on Saturday, February 17 in order to provide more information on the roles and fill vacancies.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Holkham said: 'We value team-working and mutual respect and, as the majority of our roles are customer facing, we employ people based on their behaviour and strengths.
'We look for natural enthusiasm and energy combined with focus and excellent attention to detail so that we consistently deliver both a professional and enjoyable customer experience.'
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
Those wanting to attend the open day should register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing details of which role they are interested in.
For more information about the vacancies visit holkham.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies