Here’s your chance to work at Holkham Hall
- Credit: Martin Sizeland
A range of job vacancies are currently available at Holkham Hall.
Holkham is a modern and thriving 25,000 acre agricultural estate with an annual turnover of £27m.
At the height of its visitor season, the estate employs around 250 people to work across a range of different roles, including tourism and leisure, agriculture and property.
Positions available include Hall Stewards, Security Staff, Event Staff, Catering Assistants, Bar and Restaurant Assistants, Housekeepers, Car Park Attendants and Visitor Services Assistants.
A recruitment open day will be taking place on Saturday, February 17 in order to provide more information on the roles and fill vacancies.
A spokesman for Holkham said: 'We value team-working and mutual respect and, as the majority of our roles are customer facing, we employ people based on their behaviour and strengths.
'We look for natural enthusiasm and energy combined with focus and excellent attention to detail so that we consistently deliver both a professional and enjoyable customer experience.'
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 4 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 5 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 6 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 7 Woman’s death prompts ‘significant dangers’ warning over A11 cycle races
- 8 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 9 Norfolk start-up taking on retail giant Amazon
- 10 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
Those wanting to attend the open day should register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing details of which role they are interested in.
For more information about the vacancies visit holkham.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies