West Norfolk estate hosts country show this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Talented acrobats performing on horseback are among the acts in the arena line-up at Stradsett, near King's Lynn, this weekend.
The historic Stradsett Hall will be hosting the Stradsett Country and Craft Show in the grounds of the estate on Saturday and Sunday. Doors are open 10am-5pm.
The acrobatic group, called Galloping Acrobatics, are scheduled alongside motorbike stunt riders and African performers Zulu Dancers who have also appeared at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
Paula Edmundson, from Classic Festivals and Events which is organising the show, said: 'The show is going to be bigger than last year.
'As well as exhibitors travelling to the show, we also have many locals joining us for the event. There will be a very local feel.
You may also want to watch:
As well as the various new acts, a new feature this year is the dog show, with over 15 classes to enter. There will also be dog agility and gun dog demonstrations.
The children's area will also be much bigger with a petting zoo, talks about reptiles and spiders, and a punch and judy show.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
For those who enjoy their great food, the cookery demonstration theatre has a packed program with displays from professional chefs, including Italian chef and expert forager Claudio Bincoletto.
Keen gardeners can also enjoy a series of talks, from creating a garden for wildlife to foraging, and tap into the knowledge of experts for their tips.
Rural crafters, including the King's Lynn Wood Turners will also be demonstrating their skills for visitors to the country show.
- Tickets are £7.50 for Adults; £6 for concessions; and £3 for children.
For more information, including online ticket discounts, visit www.stradsettshow.co.uk
- Is your estate organising a country show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org