Remember spring? Serene Norfolk scenes from days gone by
- Credit: Archant Library
As freezing temperatures sweep across the county, the snow in Norfolk might settle in a little while longer.
In the grip of winter when trees, parks and gardens seem a little bare it is easy to forget that greener, sunnier times are not too far around the corner.
Particularly if snowfall has covered the world outside our windows.
But soon we will be able to step outside without needing all those layers.
We will smell the flowers, see leaves unfurling, hear more birds and feel the warmth of the sun on our faces.
You may also want to watch:
Until the weather improves and lockdown eases this might seem a dim and distant prospect.
But for now, please enjoy this collection of photos from our archive of spring in Norfolk from years gone by.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 3 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 4 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 5 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 6 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 7 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 10 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
As you look through them perhaps you will remember springtimes in the past, reminisce on your favourite walks and recall happy day trips with a smile.
Explore old photos of Norfolk, create collections and share your memories with our new vintage photography service The Story Of. Visit thestoryof.uk to learn more and create an account by clicking here.