Have you got £500,000 spare to buy a former ironmongers in Aylsham?
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A former ironmongers in Aylsham is for sale at auction, with a guide price of £450,000 to £500,000.
Clarkes, which has stood empty for more than five years, dominates the town's Market Place.
The public auction by Horners will be held at Aylsham Town Hall on Wednesday, September 27, at noon.
Horners said: 'It's being sold as a freehold with vacant possession on completion of the purchase. The detached building is mainly 18th century and is Grade II listed. Repairs and improvements are required and potential buyers are recommended to obtain a survey report.'
There will be open house viewings on Saturdays, August 26, September 2, 9 and 16, 10am-3pm or by special appointment through sole agents Cockertons on 01692 500839 or 01263 711167 or through Horners on 0800 975 4416.
You may also want to watch:
Who would you like to see buy the building? Do you know why Clarkes closed? Email email@example.com
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault