From our archive: Sticky moment for crew in the bid to win Three Rivers Race
- Credit: Archant
Stuck in the mud! In the Three Rivers Race, the crew of the Serenity were trying to free the craft at the Ludham Bridge mark.
Their efforts have also attracted a large crowd of spectators, who were obviously dressed for the weather including those who had put up their umbrellas.
There were even a number of people, who was standing on the bridge.
Who were the members of the crew and in which year was the photograph taken?
You may also want to watch:
If any reader has any further details or information, email email@example.com or write to Michael Pollitt, agricultural editor, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE. Copies of this photograph, C13082, can be obtained from EDP offices
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR