From our archive: Sticky moment for crew in the bid to win Three Rivers Race
- Credit: Archant
Stuck in the mud! In the Three Rivers Race, the crew of the Serenity were trying to free the craft at the Ludham Bridge mark.
Their efforts have also attracted a large crowd of spectators, who were obviously dressed for the weather including those who had put up their umbrellas.
There were even a number of people, who was standing on the bridge.
Who were the members of the crew and in which year was the photograph taken?
You may also want to watch:
If any reader has any further details or information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Michael Pollitt, agricultural editor, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE. Copies of this photograph, C13082, can be obtained from EDP offices
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP