Do you remember these stars from Norwich Theatre Royal pantos of the past?
- Credit: JHS
Taking a look back at Norwich Theatre Royal pantos of the past
Panto season is here - oh yes it is. This year's Norwich Theatre Royal show is Jack and the Beanstalk and hundreds of people have so far enjoyed a bellyful of laughs from the star-studded cast. To celebrate its launch we've looked back on some of the previous pantomimes at the theatre.
Photos include the likes of Paul Henry and the Pattern brothers with the cast of Dick Wittington in 1983, Aladdin in 1987 and Goldilocks the panto in 1984.
Keep an eye out every Tuesday in the Evening News for the Norwich Through the Decades 12-page supplement which takes a look back at a variety of old photos.
Make sure you join our new Facebook group, Norwich Remembers, for a nostalgic look at Norwich over the decades. You can share your own photos and memories or simply browse through those shared by others.
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 5 New headteacher appointed at village high school
- 6 Plans for 13 new homes near historic former railway line
- 7 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 8 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 9 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 10 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents