Crowds enjoy Old Hunstanton Flower Festival
- Credit: Archant
Crowds enjoyed the fantastic floral displays and entertainment at the 43rd Old Hunstanton Flower Festival.
With stalls and food, including a hog roast for visitors on Saturday evening, entertainment was provided by professional jazz band Dixiemix who have previously toured with Rod Stewart.
The theme of the festival was Stories from the Bible, and the floral creations were colourful and greatly admired.
There was also a fun dog show and a Songs of Praise event with accompaniment by the Hunstanton Concert Band on Sunday.
Now a major event for the village, which helps support a number of good causes within the community, the festival has evolved into a three-day extravaganza organised by more than 70 volunteers.
You may also want to watch:
Plans are already under way for next year's event, which will take place from July 27 - 29.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE