Foodie Friday: Treat your family to a feast this Easter with three special dishes
- Credit: Great British Chefs
Great British Chefs provide three treats to try this Easter weekend.
Easter is upon us, and as families gather to exchange Easter eggs, why not try our special recipes of spiced squash soup, lamb shanks, and chocolate fondant with peanut butter ice cream, from Marcello Tully, Martin Wishart and Mark Dodson.
Brazilian born Marcello Tully started his culinary career at the tender age of 14, and after training under Albert Roux for six years moved into the catering industry. Several years later, Marcello was asked to head the kitchen at Kinloch Lodge, and has since won three AA rosettes, and a Michelin star.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Wishart is the reigning AA Chef's Chef of the Year, and has won four rosettes in the AA Restaurant guide (2010/2011). Martin's restaurant, Martin Wishart, was also named Top Restaurant in Scotland as well as one of the top restaurants in the UK. Martin trained under a variety of culinary masters, including Albert Roux, Marco Pierre White, Charlie Trotter and Michel Roux Jr.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 8 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
Mark Dodson was Head Chef at Michel Roux's The Waterside Inn in Bray for 12 years, before moving to Devon in 2005. In Devon Mark opened The Masons Arms, which went on to win a Michelin start only six months later. Today, if Mark is not in the kitchen, then he will be involved with his successful cookery courses.
Click on the links at the top right of the page to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.