Foodie Friday: Three alternatives to the classic burger
- Credit: The Great British Chefs
This week the Great British Chefs have provided three mouth-watering burger recipes, which are a bit different.
August 27 was National Burger day, and to commemorate the Great British Chefs have provided three fantastic burger recipes as an alternative to the classic beef burger. The recipes are Josh Eggleton's Venison burger, Simon Hulstone's Squid and mackerel burgers, and Richard Corrigan's Hand chopped rump steak burger.
Click on the links above to view each recipe.
Check back every Friday to see what culinary delights the Great British Chefs suggest next.
Are you going to attempt any of the recipes from today? We would love to see your photos and videos, so please send them to us via iWitness.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146