Foodie Friday: Keep the children busy this Easter
- Credit: Great British Chefs
Are the children driving you potty over the Easter holiday? The Great British Chefs have provided three recipes to get them into the kitchen and keep them busy.
This week The Great British Chefs have supplied three eggs-cellent recipes to get your children in the kitchen this Easter.
Get them started in the morning with Galvin Brothers' Eggy brekkie pots, or use up excess Easter eggs (is there such a thing?), with Josh Eggleton's Easter egg crunch. Then, get them to help you create Shaun Rankin's chocolate orange pudding with orange crisps as an Easter Sunday treat for the whole famiy.
Don't forget to send in your creations to Sophia.France@archant.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 10 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder