Eastern Daily Press caption competition 2016: This week we’ve got a tea for two voucher at Biddy’s Tea Room up for grabs
- Credit: Michal Bieniek
In the run-up to Christmas we're giving away some spectacular prizes each week – from an iPad Mini to a pair of return plane tickets from Norwich to Alicante or Malaga. We've got restaurant vouchers, book vouchers, theatre tickets and a whole host of other prizes to give away over the next few weeks, so make sure you get involved!
This week you can treat a family member of friend to full afternoon tea for two at Biddy's Tea Room on Lower Goat Lane, Norwich (valued at £25.95)
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is...
1. Like the EDP Facebook Page if you haven't already
2. Caption the image in the comments section below the Facebook post (we're looking for you to be as clever, witty and funny as possible)
3. Share our post with your Facebook friends
The competition will close at midday on Friday, November 18 and the winner will be contacted on Facebook shortly afterwards.
Biddy's is a traditional Tea Room in the heart of Norwich's bustling Lanes serving traditional cakes and loose leaf tea in a eclectic Victorian setting. They specialise in a 'create your own' afternoon tea made using the days freshly baked scones and homemade cakes from their Aylsham bakery and over 50 blends of tea.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 3 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 4 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 5 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 6 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 7 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 8 Woman’s death prompts ‘significant dangers’ warning over A11 cycle races
- 9 New parking fees in tourism hotspots could tackle £60m budget black hole
- 10 Norfolk start-up taking on retail giant Amazon
The Tearoom is split into a cakery and lounge downstairs for more relaxed seating to enjoy lighter options, served at the counter to either eat in or takeaway. The upstairs floor is dedicated to the Tea Room, opened in 2011 serving hearty lunches and speciality afternoon teas, served by a waitress.
You can book a table online here
Each caption competition will run from 12pm Monday to 12pm the following Friday. The winner will be notified via a direct message by 5pm on the day the competition closes. For prizes that have to be sent in the post, please allow up to 30 days for delivery after confirmation of delivery address is given. Prizes are available for UK residents only. Failure to reply to the winning notification within seven days renders the competition void and another winner will be chosen. The winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
Usual terms and conditions apply.
Would you or your business like to sponsor a week of our new caption competition? Email Louisa.Baldwin@archant.co.uk