Do you have what it takes to work with dinosaurs?
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Dinosaur Adventure is currently seeking a highly motivated Attractions Supervisor to work withintheir park in Lenwade.
Dinosaur Adventure Park is looking to add a Supervisor with great communication and customer service skills to their Attractions team in Norfolk, for £16,000 per annum.
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the daily operation of the attractions, which includes Dinomite, Norfolk's largest indoor play area, Dippy's Splash Zone (Norfolk's only day visitor attraction to have one) along with a selection of dinosaur themed play areas. Helping to ensure all is in order to enhance the overall experience and ensure guests have the best possible day out.
Applicants should ideally have previous experience working in a similar environment, managing a team and undertaking relevant health and safety checks on equipment.
You may also want to watch:
Good admin skills, motivation and working well under pressure are also desirable traits to possess for this position.
Flexibility among candidates is crucial as the park is open seven days a week and the successful applicant will be expected to work some weekends and Bank Holidays. A full driving licence is also required.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
Adam Goymour, Park Operations Manager, said: 'Dinosaur Adventure is a special and unique place to work in Norfolk and within the leisure industry, as it is developing at a fast pace, due it's popularity and location within an 85 acre woodland parkland setting in the beautiful Norfolk country side.
'Our mission is to provide guests with a roaring experience that inspires imagination and provides ever lasting memories. With our current team at the park, we are delivering this on a daily basis, but could do with extra help to ensure we can continue on with this work, which is why we now have an amazing opportunity on offer for the role of Attractions Supervisor.'
• If this sounds like the perfect position for you, apply online today at www.jobs24.co.uk