Could you be Norwich Charitable Trusts’ new Charity Finance Director?
- Credit: Archant � 2008
Norwich Charitable Trusts are seeking a Charity Finance Director, do you have what it takes to fulfil the role?
The organisation are looking to employ a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of three years' experience working at a senior level.
Main responsibilities of the position will include leading the finance team and providing information and advice to the Chief Executive and Trustees across all financial aspects of work.
A spokesman for Norwich Charitable Trusts said: 'Norwich Charitable Trusts is made up of three amazing and ancient charities - Anguish's Educational Foundation, Norwich Consolidated Charities and Norwich Town Close Estate Charity.
'Our reason for being is to make grants which improve the lives of the people of Norwich (and in the case of Town Close, of people living within a 20 mile radius of Norwich Guildhall).
You may also want to watch:
'Our new Director of Finance will be a key person to all of this. He/she will come to work each day knowing that everything they do will contribute directly to this work.'
The closing date for applications is Thursday, March 9. If you think this role sounds right for you, apply today via jobs24.co.uk
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 5 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 10 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat