Christmas carol concert at St Peter Mancroft Church in Norwich
A Christmas carol concert is being held in Norwich city centre tomorrow night.
The East of England Co-operative Society has organised the special concert as a seasonal celebration and an opportunity to remember those who have passed away.
The free concert is being held at St Peter Mancroft Church, next to The Forum, from 7pm.
The service will be conducted by Rev Canon Peter Noakes with support from the children of Bignold Primary School, in Norwich city centre, the Sacred Heart Convent School choir of Swaffham and the Norfolk Brass Band.
The Venerable Jan McFarlane, Archdeacon of Norwich, will also deliver a Christmas homily and donations will be invited for charities, including Priscilla Bacon Lodge Support Group.
You may also want to watch:
Place are limited, call 01603 625495 to reserve your place and go to www.treetoremember.co.uk for more information.
- Are you holding a Christmas event in Norwich? Send details of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day