Christmas 2016: When is late night Christmas shopping in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As Christmas draws ever closer retailers in Norwich have extended their opening hours for late night shopping as consumers finish (or even start) their Christmas shopping.
Shops across the city will be open as long as possible up to the big day and here are the details of when some of them will be openin December:
• Castle Mall have extended their opening hours for everyday of the week in December, except Sundays. Shops will be open until 9pm on Thursday and every other week day and Saturday until 6pm.
• At Chapelfield shoppers will be able to shop until 8pm during the week and on Saturday, with the centre staying opening until 9pm on Thursday.
• Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open until 8pm every week night and Saturday. But on Thursday December 22 and Friday December 23 doors will remain open until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
• John Lewis have extended their weekday shopping hours until 6pm with the store remaining open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the department store will be open until 7pm and on Thursdays even later at 9pm.
• Jarrold will stay open until 6pm during the week and on Saturday with the store open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the they will be open until 7pm and on Thursday's even later until 9pm.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes