Christmas 2016: When is late night Christmas shopping in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As Christmas draws ever closer retailers in Norwich have extended their opening hours for late night shopping as consumers finish (or even start) their Christmas shopping.
Shops across the city will be open as long as possible up to the big day and here are the details of when some of them will be openin December:
• Castle Mall have extended their opening hours for everyday of the week in December, except Sundays. Shops will be open until 9pm on Thursday and every other week day and Saturday until 6pm.
• At Chapelfield shoppers will be able to shop until 8pm during the week and on Saturday, with the centre staying opening until 9pm on Thursday.
• Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open until 8pm every week night and Saturday. But on Thursday December 22 and Friday December 23 doors will remain open until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
• John Lewis have extended their weekday shopping hours until 6pm with the store remaining open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the department store will be open until 7pm and on Thursdays even later at 9pm.
• Jarrold will stay open until 6pm during the week and on Saturday with the store open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the they will be open until 7pm and on Thursday's even later until 9pm.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today