Christmas 2016: When is late night Christmas shopping in Norwich?
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
As Christmas draws ever closer retailers in Norwich have extended their opening hours for late night shopping as consumers finish (or even start) their Christmas shopping.
Shops across the city will be open as long as possible up to the big day and here are the details of when some of them will be openin December:
• Castle Mall have extended their opening hours for everyday of the week in December, except Sundays. Shops will be open until 9pm on Thursday and every other week day and Saturday until 6pm.
• At Chapelfield shoppers will be able to shop until 8pm during the week and on Saturday, with the centre staying opening until 9pm on Thursday.
• Marks & Spencer on Rampant Horse Street will be open until 8pm every week night and Saturday. But on Thursday December 22 and Friday December 23 doors will remain open until 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
• John Lewis have extended their weekday shopping hours until 6pm with the store remaining open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the department store will be open until 7pm and on Thursdays even later at 9pm.
• Jarrold will stay open until 6pm during the week and on Saturday with the store open until 8pm on Thursday. From Monday December 12 the they will be open until 7pm and on Thursday's even later until 9pm.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP