Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch has lots of adorable cats and dogs looking for homes this week.
There are lots of lovely animals still waiting for homes, can you help by taking one of them in?
•Tammy is a beautiful husky and is five years old. She is doing well in our care but she can't wait for a loving home of her own where she can take nice long walks. These dogs need an experienced owner or one that has experience of the breed.
•JD is a character after living his life on the streets. He would like a lovely garden to explore and things to sniff and climb.
•Mister is a an older grey male and is around 10-years-old. He is super friendly and just wants lots of cuddles and affection.
•Vera is a sweet Tortoiseshell female and is a more mature lady. She would suit an adult home for some peace and quiet.
•Poppet is just that, a sweet little girl who is really pretty. She has had a very unsettled life with several homes through no fault of her own.
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 4 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 5 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 6 The Tik-Tok trend putting cinemas at potential risk
- 7 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 8 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 9 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 10 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
•Tiny is a huge cat! He is very sweet and loves cuddles and although he has a really sad face, he is a very special boy. Tiny is 12-years-old and would prefer to be the only pet.
•Stuart is a handsome friendly black male. He is a stunning and had lived on the streets so really appreciates his home comforts.
•Raven is a lovely friendly black female and is super affectionate and loving. She is around five-years-old and would be a great companion.
• These three cute kittens, Azalea, Springer and Petunia are nine-weeks-old and will be ready for a home from next week. They are cheeky little kittens, just what you would expect really.
•Petunia is the smallest of the three kittens and may need to stay a little longer as she was terribly small when she arrived. She just needs a little extra time and is a cheeky little girl. She loves nothing more than to cuddle up in your neck. Ideally she will be re-homed with one of her siblings.
•All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and up to date with flea and worm products. All our animals are health checked by a vet and also come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to give a home to one of these animals, please call the adoption line on 07867 972870.