Can you re-home one of these cute animals from RSPCA Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch has lots of cute faces looking for homes this week.
•Kassey is a beautiful and friendly 10-year-old cat. She is a gentle soul and would prefer an adult only home as the only pet as she can easily get bullied.
•Jamesie and Rab are two 10-weeks-old cheeky boys who like to get up to all sorts of tricks. The poor kittens were dumped in a cardboard box and it would be fantastic is they could be homed together.
•Lurch and Gomez are two beautiful shiny black cats. They are around 18-months-old and are lovely animals.
•Gino is a very confident 10-year-old male, he loves affection and his cuddles.
You may also want to watch:
•Big foot will need a patient owner. He has not had the best of lives and is a little nervous around people. Big foot has lived with other cats in the past and as a slightly older male he deserves a bit of TLC.
•Tabitha is a two to four year old cat and has a great temperament. She is confident and super friendly and just a delightful little cat.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
Chilli the cat is just adorable, He is only seven months of age and such a lovely boy. He will be fine to live with other cats but not dogs.
•Kissy cat is 8-years-old and is a real character. She has part of her tail missing from an old injury and must be homed as the only pet in the family.
•A special home is needed for Caramac, She has lived most of her life with no love or human companionship before going to a foster home. We are looking for another similar home with possibly another cat for company. She is really nervous but will happily share your home and live alongside you.
•All of our animals are neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and up-to-date with flea and worm products. All our animals are health checked by a vet and also come with six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to give a home to one of these animals, please call the adoption line on 07867 972870.