25 breathtaking infrared photos of East Anglia
- Credit: Adee Tallents
Local photography lover Adee Tallents shares a selection of his favourite snaps from across the region, including stunning shots of Norwich's Plantation Garden and Horsey Mill.
Originally from Lowestoft, 45-year-old Adee Tallents has been taking photos for as long as he can remember, and since moving to Thorpe St Andrew a little over a year ago, his passion for the art form has only increased.
The class 2 lorry driver has most recently been experimenting with infrared technology, capturing striking images that pick up the various colours in the spectrum that aren't usually visible to the human eye.
He said: 'I have Asperger Syndrome and need to keep learning and absorbing new information all the time... After 30 plus years of doing photography and covering nearly all aspects of it, I was starting to get bored and needed to try something new.
'I bought an Infrared converted camera and because it is using a totally different type of light, it turned out to be exactly what I needed to get back into photography again and enjoy learning something new from the beginning.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tallents says he doesn't struggle to find inspiration and subjects for his photos, and instead thinks it is 'very easy'.
'Because of the Aspergers I see things many people wouldn't and most of the time I only need to take one shot because I've planned the photo out before and know exactly how I want it to look.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 7 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 8 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 9 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
He added: 'To be honest, what I thought would just be a disability for me, hasn't been. I've learnt to use my Asperger Syndrome to my advantage and I feel like I have grown because of it.'
• Do you have any interesting local photos? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org