10 questions with... Simon Webbe from Blue
- Credit: PA
Each week we put someone in the hot seat and ask them ten questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Simon Webbe from Blue, ahead of their headlining performance at Reload Festival 2017.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Went there once.
• If you were stranded on a desert island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Bruce Lee so he can train me everyday, Bob Marley so he can sing me to sleep and probably Monica Bellucci.
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Superman, he can fly and get anywhere he wants.
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 4 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 5 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 6 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 7 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 8 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 9 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 10 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
• How would you spend a perfect weekend?
Perfect weekend would be spent with my fiancé, we like to go to the gym, go get some food from a nice little organic restaurant and then have a night in spending quality time together.
• What's your mantra in life?
Real recognises real, like you know when someone is genuine, you can just recognise it. I hate fake people.
• Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
A night in front of the telly definitely, I watch a lot of box sets. I'm currently finishing up Supernatural season 12. It's really good, I never think they're going to be able to top it at the end of each series, but they keep doing it.
• Which song defines your life?
Happy by Pharrell Williams. Happy is where I'm at right now.
• What's your biggest fear?
Death, losing someone close to me.
• What one thing could you never live without?
I couldn't live without my cellphone, I couldn't live without my 4x4... Just kidding, that's one of our old songs! I couldn't be without love.
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
I'd set up something to help those who are unfortunate, help the homeless, get them off the streets.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email firstname.lastname@example.org