10 questions with... Business writer, Huw Sayer
- Credit: lorrie tallis
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with business writer and co-organiser of Hot Source Norwich, Huw Sayer.
Describe Norwich in three words…
Welcoming, eclectic, innovative.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Someone who could build a boat, someone who knew how to forage for food and water, and someone with a guitar who knew how to play it (well).
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Someone 35 years younger – because this is a wonderful time to be young in such an interconnected world.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Buying delicious food on Norwich market, going to one of the many classical concerts, meeting friends for coffee and interesting conversations.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Neither – I'd sooner be at home reading a good book.
What's your mantra in life?
Try to be kind (to yourself and others).
Which song defines your life?
You will always find me in the kitchen at parties – by Jona Lewie (because you will).
What's your biggest fear?
Which one thing could you never be without?
A mug of tea and a dictionary.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Thank the person who bought me the ticket – and open a Hot Source innovation hub in Norwich.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com