10 questions with... Business writer, Huw Sayer
- Credit: lorrie tallis
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with business writer and co-organiser of Hot Source Norwich, Huw Sayer.
Describe Norwich in three words…
Welcoming, eclectic, innovative.
If you were stranded on a deserted island with three people, who would you want them to be?
Someone who could build a boat, someone who knew how to forage for food and water, and someone with a guitar who knew how to play it (well).
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Someone 35 years younger – because this is a wonderful time to be young in such an interconnected world.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Buying delicious food on Norwich market, going to one of the many classical concerts, meeting friends for coffee and interesting conversations.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
Neither – I'd sooner be at home reading a good book.
What's your mantra in life?
Try to be kind (to yourself and others).
Which song defines your life?
You will always find me in the kitchen at parties – by Jona Lewie (because you will).
What's your biggest fear?
Which one thing could you never be without?
A mug of tea and a dictionary.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Thank the person who bought me the ticket – and open a Hot Source innovation hub in Norwich.
• If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com