LATITUDE PREVIEW: Rain predicted for the weekend
Rain is expected on Thursday night and Friday as Latitude Festival starts at Henham Park, near Southwold.
The music and arts festival, which opens its gates tomorrow afternoon, will be welcoming thousands to the site as a range of acts perform until Sunday evening
Chris Bell, from Weatherquest, said that the wettest weather was expected in the next two days.
He said: 'We are looking at rain spreading across with an increased chance after 6pm.
'The rain showers will then linger around for much of the day on Friday, with on and off rain showers.
You may also want to watch:
'For Saturday there is a suspicion of it being a little better with more sunshine, but there is the potential for sharp showers on Saturday, with things to improve on Sunday and Monday, with maybe the small chance of showers but nothing too significant.'
For more on the festival follow our live coverage online throughout the weekend.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church