LATITUDE PREVIEW: Rain predicted for the weekend
Rain is expected on Thursday night and Friday as Latitude Festival starts at Henham Park, near Southwold.
The music and arts festival, which opens its gates tomorrow afternoon, will be welcoming thousands to the site as a range of acts perform until Sunday evening
Chris Bell, from Weatherquest, said that the wettest weather was expected in the next two days.
He said: 'We are looking at rain spreading across with an increased chance after 6pm.
'The rain showers will then linger around for much of the day on Friday, with on and off rain showers.
You may also want to watch:
'For Saturday there is a suspicion of it being a little better with more sunshine, but there is the potential for sharp showers on Saturday, with things to improve on Sunday and Monday, with maybe the small chance of showers but nothing too significant.'
For more on the festival follow our live coverage online throughout the weekend.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall