Latitude Festival 2017: Lucy Rose promises to be a real musical treat
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Singer Lucy Rose takes to Latitude's Obelisk Arena on Saturday, July 15.
The 28-year-old who hails from Warwickshire will be performing between 2.10pm and 3,10pm.
Speaking to Mustard TV ahead of her performance, Lucy said: 'I was really shocked when I got the email saying I had the offer to play the main stage.
'It's one of those things that an artist like me can never play that size stage, with all of that space. It's just going to be really special'.
The My Life singer's music style has changed over the years, from electronic upbeat funkdelia to a reflective sparse-sound.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy has spent the last year touring across Europe, the UK, India, Turkey and Latin America where she lived with fans and played gigs every night for free.
Her latest album, Something's Changing, was inspired by her fans and offers a much more stripped back and raw experience.
For more Latitude content click here.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown