Latitude Festival 2017: Lucy Rose promises to be a real musical treat
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Singer Lucy Rose takes to Latitude's Obelisk Arena on Saturday, July 15.
The 28-year-old who hails from Warwickshire will be performing between 2.10pm and 3,10pm.
Speaking to Mustard TV ahead of her performance, Lucy said: 'I was really shocked when I got the email saying I had the offer to play the main stage.
'It's one of those things that an artist like me can never play that size stage, with all of that space. It's just going to be really special'.
The My Life singer's music style has changed over the years, from electronic upbeat funkdelia to a reflective sparse-sound.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy has spent the last year touring across Europe, the UK, India, Turkey and Latin America where she lived with fans and played gigs every night for free.
Her latest album, Something's Changing, was inspired by her fans and offers a much more stripped back and raw experience.
For more Latitude content click here.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out