Last chance for businesses to get involved in Norfolk wedding show
The biggest wedding show in East Anglia takes place in Norfolk next month and now is the final chance for businesses to get involved and book a stand at the event.
Organised by the Evening News' sister paper, the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground on February 26 and 27 is a key event for future brides and grooms planning their perfect day.
With catwalk shows and more than 150 exhibitors from florists to wedding venues to entertainers, it is an exciting one-stop shop to help inspire couples and give them the chance to find out about every aspect of creating a beautiful a day to remember.
More than 3,500 people visited the two-day show last year, and there is still some space left for businesses to sign up for a stand and be part of the wedding show in February which is sponsored by Jarrold.
Diana Sims, of the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show team, said: 'Last year's show at the Norfolk Showground really had the wow factor and gave businesses a really great opportunity to showcase what they had to offer brides and grooms planning their special day.
You may also want to watch:
'It was a great success and we would love to hear from businesses large or small who would like to be involved in our show in February.'
The two-day show at the Norfolk Showground, Norwich, is on Saturday, February 26 from 10am until 5pm, and on Sunday, February 27 from 10am until 4pm.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
Tickets bought in advance cost �6 per person or �10 per person for a VIP ticket that includes the latest copy of EDP Bride, a goody bag, a glass of bubbly and front row seats at the catwalk show.
A wedding party ticket for four people costs �16.
To book tickets call 01603 772175 or order online at www.edp24.co.uk/weddings
Tickets bought on the day cost �7 per person.
• Are you doing something unusual on your wedding day? Contact reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From toastmasters to venues to cake makers - businesses involved in every aspect of creating the perfect wedding day for couples have until Thursday, February 4 to sign up for a stand at the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show.
There is still some space available for businesses both large and small.
To find out more call Samantha Nockolds on 01603 772143 or Sarah Scott on 01603 772103.
• For more information about the show visit www.edp24.co.uk/weddings