Kids’ Camps are planned for Wymondham and Long Stratton this summer half term
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters can try everything from roller skating to trampolining at Kids' Camp events this summer half term.
South Norfolk Council is running its Kids' Camps for five to 15-year-olds from May 30 to June 2 at Wymondham and Long Stratton leisure centres.
Other activities on offer include swimming, arts and crafts, football and more.
Activities are age appropriate and instructed by staff members, who are there to make sure the youngsters have a positive and challenging time.
The Kids' Camps run from 8.15am to 5.45pm and cost £25 for a full day and £12.50 for a half day.
You may also want to watch:
Kids' Camp will also run in the summer holidays from July 24 to September 5 at Wymondham and Long Stratton, and, for the first time, at Diss High School.
For more information about the Kids' Camps, visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/kids-camp
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers