Jobs: Do you have what it takes to be a part of Santa’s Magical Journey?
- Credit: IAN BURT
Thursford, the home of the country's largest Christmas show, is looking for friendly, enthusiastic, people to join their busy team as Santa Claus and his elves and help create a magical experience for children this Christmas.
Do you remember what it was like to visit Santa's grotto as a child? Do you remember the excitement? The magic?
This Christmas you could have a hand in helping to re-create this excitement for hundreds of children by assisting at Santa's Magical Journey, a fantasy experience created by Thursford that features penguins, polar bears, giant teddy bears, snowmen, a magical forest and of course, Santa's workshop.
Working as either Father Christmas himself, or one of his dedicated elves who wrap presents and entertain guests, you will be part of a unique treat that children will remember for years to come.
Marilynn Wyer, Recruitment Officer at Thursford said: 'Thursford is a magical place to work because it is Christmas here all year round! From the moment you walk into the grounds you are greeted with beautiful buildings and gardens. At Christmas it is just a riot of twinkling lights and you feel like you are in a fairy tale.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'For the roles of Father Christmas and his elves, we are looking specifically for friendly, bouncy and fast-thinking individuals who will be able to interact well with our guests and are prepared to go the extra mile to make their experience truly special.'
If you think you have what it takes to work at Thursford this Christmas, telephone 01328 878477 today to arrange an interview.
• Find this position and hundreds of other local vacancies online at jobs24.co.uk
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk