Jack and the Beanstalk comes to Wreningham
Magic beans, a huge beanstalk, a golden egg laying chicken and Bluebell the cow will be coming to Wreningham Village Hall next week.
Thespians from the Ashwren Players will be performing their version of the classic Jack and the Beanstalk on February 25 and 26.
The panto, written especially for the group by Gordon Spalding and under the artistic directorship of Val Keel, also contains a number of unusual features including red marrows, blue tomatoes and green strawberries, acted out by a cast of which two thirds are aged 13 or under.
This year's production will be supporting the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital's cardiac department's new initiative called Sparks for Hearts, which is a method of electrical heart treatment.
The curtain will rise at 7.30pm each night, while an additional matinee performance will also take place on February 26 at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost from �4 to �6.
For more information, call 01508 488123.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?